Our fishing trips aren’t just a regular fishing trip, you will ride through class 3 and 4 rapids, see endless wildlife, and catch a lot of fish! With Killgore Adventures, your Salmon River fishing trips launch right from our lodging and RV Park facility with a convenient location right off Hwy 95 at the White Bird, ID exit. Our licensed guides are friendly, helpful and will also share historical tidbits as you jet to your destination.
SALMON FISHING ……………….. May through June
STEELHEAD FISHING …………… September through March
STURGEON FISHING ……………. April through October
TROUT & BASS FISHING ………. April through October
HELLS CANYON FISHING
Jet boat adventure fishing for sturgeon, trout, bass, steelhead (depending on season). This fishing trip is the best of both worlds because you get a private charter fishing trip while still seeing all the wildlife of the Wild River section of Hells Canyon while running up to class 4 rapids in our jet boat. We furnish all the fishing tackle and bait, will travel up to 32 miles of river. You will put in at the famous Pittsburg Landing where the Wild River begins and the Scenic River ends. Your adventure begins wherever the fish are biting.
SALMON RIVER FISHING
Put in on the Salmon River with a fishing adventure that will take you winding through Green Canyon where you’ll enjoy premium fishing for steelhead, sturgeon, trout, bass (depending on season) and an exciting whitewater experience. We furnish all the fishing tackle and bait, will travel up to 32 miles of river.
Plan your jet boat fishing adventure with Killgore Adventures, LLC!
- Hells Canyon Fishing: Private charter on the Snake River $1,650 for 1 to 6 people. Add $75 each additional person over six people
- Salmon River Fishing: Private charter on the Salmon River $1,450 for 1 to 6 people. Add $75 each additional person over six people.
Call for details on trips under 6 people (208) 839 2255
- We provide all the fishing gear
- We fish from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- You may bring your own lunch and beverage provisions or we can provide for an additional charge upon request
- 3% tax not included in prices above
- Lodging and RV Park facilities available
- Salmon fishing is seasonal and we can only have a maximum of six people at a time on our boats. Call for details.